Sanlam Debt Consolidation Loans available up to R150 000 for unexpected expenses, a medical emergency, or anything Consolidate Loans Now. Apply Now!
Get Sanlam Debt Consolidation Loans of up to R150 000 at a fixed interest rate.
Ideal when you need money for unexpected expenses, a medical emergency, or to fund a specific project, we can offer you Sanlam Debt Consolidation Loans according to your needs and circumstances.
How To Apply for Sanlam Debt Consolidation Loans
- It is quick and easy to apply for a Sanlam Personal Loans.
- Call us at 0861 08 08 88 to apply 08:00 to 20:00 any day of the week.
- Ask us to call you
- Apply now by completing our on line application form and find out if you qualify
- The final loan amount will be based on your current financial profile and is subject to credit approval.
Requirements and what you need to provide for Sanlam Debt Consolidation Loans
- You must be a South African citizen and over 18 years of age
- You must permanently live and work in South Africa
- You must earn a regular monthly income of at least R2 500 per month (we will request proof of income such as your last 3 months’ payslips or bank statements)
- You must have a good credit record
- You must be able to provide your bank account details into which your salary is paid
- You must also be able to provide a clear copy of your ID document
Sanlam Debt Consolidation Loans Scam Alert
Sanlam warns the public to be vigilant as false entities, from time to time, use the Sanlam brand and logo to approach people with fraudulent Sanlam Personal Loans offers.
These false invitations are typically generated via platforms such as LinkedIn or are sent directly via email or postal addresses that use legitimate-looking Sanlam branding.
What to look out for in possible scam loan invitations:
- They tempt people with very low interest rates
- They request advance “fees” and then disappear with the money
- With no legitimate preceding loan approval process, they request people’s personal details including their ID numbers, full names, occupation and monthly income as well as telephone numbers and email addresses
- Their “marketing” material is poorly formulated with language and spelling errors
- They sometimes use the names of actual Sanlam employees in their correspondence
- They have “staff” who answers telephones in an effort to support their image of legitimacy
- Sanlam’s loan offer is managed through Sanlam Personal Loans (Pty) Ltd, a registered credit provider.
We will never ask for any up-front payment of any costs to process a loan application and we appeal to people to consider that, if an offer looks too good to be true, it probably is!
Sanlam Debt Consolidation Loans Language Policy
SANLAM PERSONAL LOANS (PTY) LTD NCRCP272
SANLAM PERSONAL LOANS LANGUAGE POLICY AS REQUIRED BY SECTION 63 OF THE NATIONAL CREDIT ACT NUMBER 34 OF 2005
Sanlam Debt Consolidation Loans Call Centre
Our call centre is able to service clients in 5 languages (English, Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa and Sesotho) with regards to verbal applications, quotations, contracts and general queries
Sanlam Debt Consolidation Loans Documentation
The following documents are also available in 5 languages :
- Loans Documentation
- Pre Agreement Statement (includes terms and conditions)
- Loan Agreements
- Credit Life Policy Summaries
- Section 129 Enforcement Letter
- Direct mail (marketing material)
- Loans are subject to the National Credit Act, No 34 of 2005.
Also visit our official page www.sanlam.co.za for our other products.
Loans from Sanlam Debt Consolidation Loans are administered and managed by DirectAxis, an authorised Financial Services Provider. Sanlam Personal Loans (Pty) Ltd Reg. No. 2001/016316/07, Registered Credit Provider (NCRCP272), is a joint venture between Sanlam Life Insurance Ltd and Direct Axis SA (Pty) Ltd. Reg. No. 1995/06077/07.